annulla
Visualizzazione dei risultati per 
Cerca invece 
Intendevi dire: 

Oggetto ricevuto guasto, venditore non risponde piu

In data 17 dicembre 2015 ho acquistato l oggetto numero 181869715135 come si puo' notare dalla prima immagine in allegato dal venditore amazing-sale ( 93852 ).

Il 18 dicembre mi arriva regolarmente questo messaggio 

"Dear Valued Customer,
We have dispatched your order via RI797589737CN on 2015-12-18 , please allow 1-2 business days for post office operation before you visit http://www.17track.net/index_en.shtml to view the updated shipment. Normally it takes 15-35 days to reach you.
Since you bought the item from China, it needs time to ship and the duration on its way to you is out of our control. What under our control is that we will ensure to ship the item within the time as we promised in advertisement .
As you know the peak season is coming,so all the items were checked by customs very strickly, maybe the item will be delayed on the way to you.If you have any concerns please contact us through eBay message so that we can respond promptly.Your patience is much appreciated. Our thoughts are with you. Also you will be always welcome to contact for any questions or problems.
Our first priority is customer’s satisfaction, we take good care of every advice or complain from you. “we sell, we care.” so please just contact us by ebay message, please kindly don’t open the “return request” or “ebay case/paypal dispute” or leave any bad feedback.
Thanks & Best regards" 

il 29 dicembre mando questo messaggio di sollecito 

"
When is my object arriving? Best regards, Gabriele.@

e sempre il 29 dicembre mi rispondono

"Dear customer,

Thanks for your message.

We just checked it for you, your item is still in transition now.

You can see more details here

http://new.17track.net/en/track?nums=RI797589737CN&fc=0

Normally the shipping tie is about 15-25 working days.

Could you please wait patiently for the item to come?

If you still do not receive the item after the duration, please come back to us first, we will find a solution for you.

What do you think? Waiting for your reply…

Best regards" 

il 5 gennaio mi arriva da parte loro questo messaggio 

"Dear Valued Customer,
"If you have already contacted us, please just ignore this message."
Your order has been shipped right after you paid via post office (tracking number: RI797589737CN) which normally takes 20-40 days to reach.
We will be so happy if you have got this parcel already. You know we are always with you, expecting you get the parcels earlier, that will be good thing to us also.
As you know the peak season is here already, all the parcels being checking by customs very strickly, and volume of post office operation is highly rasing. The parcels could be delayed to you.
If you don´t get the item by now, we really hope you consider the peak season delay. And i know you might have concern, please contact us through eBay message so that we´ll be sure to respond promptly.
If you have it on hand but with any problem, please don´t hesitate to let me us know. we promise you will have response from us in 24 hours.
Our first priority is customer´s satisfaction, we take good care of every advice or complain from you. "we sell, we care." so please just contact us by ebay message, please kindly don´t open the "return request" or "ebay case/paypal dispute"or leave any bad feedback.
Thanks & Best regards"

il 24 gennaio 2016 riscrivo chedendo 

"When is arriving my order?"

ed il 25 gennaio rispondono dicendomi 

"Dear customer,

Thanks for your message.

We checked the newest status has been updated, here it is:

2016-01-23 12:02 MI, In lavorazione presso il Centro Operativo Postale
2016-01-22 15:55 MI, In lavorazione presso il Centro Operativo Postale

The parcel has been arrived at your custom house, it is awaiting for clearance, pls kindly wait another 7-10 working days, you will receive it soon.

If you have any questions pls feel free to contact us, we are always here to help you.

Yours sincerely"

il 10 febbraio finalmente arriva, apro il pacco e sorpresa, non era blu l oggetto ! e quindi scrivo al venditore

"Non è blu!"

vado a montare il display e mi accorgo che non funziona. mi era gia successa una cosa del genere e mi avevano chiesto di fare un video in cui io monto il display e mostro che non funziona. per accorciare i tempi faccio il video e gli mando direttamente il video per fargli vedere che non funziona, esattamente l 11 febbraio con questo messaggio

https://youtu.be/xCOmh79BQhQ

Qui mostro che il display da voi inviato non funziona. I tasti soft touch non funzionano.
Come possiamo fare?
Buona giornata! "

ed il 13 febbraio rispondono 

"

Cher client,

Merci de nous contacter d'abord.

S'il vous plaît, ne vous inquiétez pas, nous permettra de résoudre ce problème pour vous.

1. pourriez-vous s'il vous plaît nous dire le modèle de votre appareil ?

2. pourriez-vous s'il vous plaît essayer à nouveau d'installer l'élément ? Comme les produits électroniques sont très sensibles, l'élément peut ne pas fonctionner bien si tous les câbles flex n'ont pas été bien raccordées.

Peut-être que vous pouvez également utiliser peu d'alcool pour nettoyer le câble flex, il y a peut-être quelque chose sur le câble flex causé il ne peut pas être connecté bien.

S'il vous plaît essayer à nouveau, si le problème persiste, essayez s'il vous plaît revenir à nous, nous résoudrons le problème pour vous.

En attente de votre réponse...

Sinceres salutations

Dear customer,

Thanks for contacting us first.

Please do not worry, we will solve this problem for you.

1. Could you please tell us the model of your device?

2. Could you please try to install the item again? As the electronic product is very sensitive, the item may not work well if all of the flex cables have not been connected well.

Maybe you can also use some alcohol to clean the flex cable, maybe there is something on the flex cable caused it can not be connected well.

Please try again, if the problem still exists, please come back to us, we will solve the problem for you.

Waiting for your reply...

Best regards

"

ma siccome al mio amico non importava che fosse blu ho risposto che mi andava bene cosi come era

vado a provare tutti i passaggi e continua a non funzionare, quindi rispondo, sempre il 13 febbraio

" I have just tryed all those things. IT still does not work. How we can do? "

il 15 febbraio mi rispondono

"Dear customer,

Really sorry for the trouble caused for you. We will improve the quality in the future.

As you know, the electronic item is very sensitive, something maybe damaged during shipping. That is why the item is defective. Hope you can understand.

Now, we'd like to resend a new item with good quality to you and you keep the item since return it to us is not very convenient. Do you agree?

Or if you have any other ideas please tell us. We will try our best to satisfy you.

Best regards"

ed io ho risposto subito

"For me IT is ok. I'll be grace to leave a good feedback to you !
Again, thanks you! So now i have to wait for The new, is IT so? Or have i to do something first?"

e rispondono subito 

"Dear customer,

Sorry again for the trouble caused for you.

Yes, that is right. We will resend the item with good quality to you and you keep the item. Since return the item is very inconvenience.

Are you willing to wait another 15-25 working days for the item to come?

Also, could you please bare 8 EUR shipping fee and handling charges with us?

Of course, if you do not want to bare the shipping fee with us, that is fine. Just let us know.

Best regards"

rispondo "8 or 10? And how can i do The payment?"

loro mi dicono

" Dear customer,

Thanks for your cooperation and understanding.

You can send 8 EUR to our account: choice03@hotmail.com. Here are the steps:

1. log in your paypal ;
2. chick the “payment”, right behind “my paypal’ ;
3. write our account: choice03@hotmail.com, and write the amount you need to pay.

Please kindly let us know the transaction ID after you send the money. And we will arrange the shipment for you as long as we get your reply.

Any problems, please tell us.

Best regards "

quindi faccio il pagamento per la seconda spedizione e rispondo

"I sent you 8.63€, best regards"

mi rispondono che e tutto ok

"Dear customer,

Thanks for your message.

We got that. Your item will be shipped out within 48 hours via Chia registered mail with a tracking number. It may need 3 days for the post office to give the tracking number to us. Please contact us 3 days later, then we will tell you the tracking number.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions. We will always be here for you.

Best regards"

il 18 aprile 2016 ancora non era arrivato nulla, quindi scrivo

"When is my display arriving?"

e mi rispondono subito

"Dear customer,

Really sorry for the late delivery.

Normally you will receive the item within 30 days, but sometimes the shipping is also out of our control. Hope you can understand.

Since it has been such a long time, maybe there is something bad happen on your package during delivery.

Now, in order to protect your benefit, would you like us to resend the item to you or refund you?

Best regards"

mi dimentico di rispondere e veniamo ad oggi stesso, ho risposto, ma non mi hanno risposto nulla. non so che fare. ho provato ad aprire una controversia qui su ebay...consigli ?

Messaggio 1 di 4
Ultima risposta
3 RISPOSTE 3

Bisogna inanzitutto capire se ti hanno rispedito l'oggetto e questo lo puoi sapere soltanto richiedendo esplicitamente il tracking. Se non hanno spedito e sono disposti a rimborsarti integralmente di loro spontanea volontà benissimo. Se invece ti affidi a paypal col reclamo, forse ti chiederanno di mandare indietro l'oggetto ma sei comunque coperto dal programma per i resi fino a 30 euro.

Messaggio 2 di 4
Ultima risposta

tytta80
Utente della Community

Ciao

se ho contato bene sei al 161° gg dal primo pagamento

parli di contestazione tramite ebay...ti ha trasferito automaticamente su paypal???

Che tipo di controversia hai aperto....perchè se è per oggetto non ricevuto, loro hanno un traking della prima spedizione...

Quella corretta è per oggetto notevolmente non conforme alla descrizione

Non ho ricevuto l'oggetto acquistato oppure ho ricevuto un oggetto diverso da quello pubblicizzato. ...

Comunque letta tutta la vicenda, non penso che hanno effettuato la seconda spedizione perchè non ti hanno fornito il secondo codice di monitoraggio....

Saluti Tytta

P P S per i curiosoni che si domanderanno...non ho ricevuto un rosso, però ne ho letti svariati per questa motivazione che trovo assurda!!!
Messaggio 3 di 4
Ultima risposta

@gabrielebartoletti2013 ha scritto:

mi dimentico di rispondere e veniamo ad oggi stesso, ho risposto, ma non mi hanno risposto nulla. non so che fare. ho provato ad aprire una controversia qui su ebay...consigli ?

Non ho voglia di leggere (e tradurre) tutta la scrivonia che hai fatto, sinceramente non necessaria, qui serve sintesi se vuoi aiuto concreto.

In soldoni DEVI APRIRE UN RECLAMO, ma siccome sono trascorsi mesi non puoi farlo da eBay (che in questo caso non ti manda su PayPal in automatico, perchè ciò avviene solo ENTRO 45 GIORNI AL MASSIMO DAL PAGAMENTO).

QUINDI DEVI ANDARE SUL CONTO PAYPAL ED APRIRE RECLAMO DIRETTAMENTE DALLA PAGINA DELLA TRANSAZIONE, scorrendola troverai un link come questo:

Cattura.JPG.

Ciao

#stay safe = keep the distance + use the mask + pay only with PayPal
Messaggio 4 di 4
Ultima risposta