annulla
Visualizzazione dei risultati per 
Cerca invece 
Intendevi dire: 

What if seller agree to pay back,for change feedback and havent respect agreement after feedback was

emiimamovi0
Utente della Community

Hi I got product from seller  all 5 pieces damage,so I writte ngativ feedback.In same time i contact seller and he agree to payback for all 5 products.After some time i got message from paypal that was reinburs in process.I change feedback and now we got payed only 5dollars.Insted of 110 euros.

Messaggio 1 di 3
Ultima risposta
2 RISPOSTE 2

What if seller agree to pay back,for change feedback and havent respect agreement after feedback was

emiimamovi0
Utente della Community

2014-bicycle    didn t respect agreement  of pay back damage product ,that we change feedback

@emiimamovi0 ha scritto:

Hi I got product from seller  all 5 pieces damage,so I writte ngativ feedback.In same time i contact seller and he agree to payback for all 5 products.After some time i got message from paypal that was reinburs in process.I change feedback and now we got payed only 5dollars.Insted of 110 euros.

Messaggio 2 di 3
Ultima risposta

A parte l'inglese maccheronico, ma perche' mai hai lasciato i feedback prima di risolvere?

Hai aperto una contestazione per oggetto non conforme, trasformata in reclamo per ognuno degli oggetti in causa, inserito il codice di tracciabilita' che dimostri l'avvenuta riconsegna?

E cosa aspetti?

La prossima volta non modificare i feedback
Messaggio 3 di 3
Ultima risposta