goldfinch.jpg

As Promised.....

'jammers Goldfinch

Cuore

Messaggio 1 di 542
Ultima risposta
541 RISPOSTE 541

Express yourself * photos, etc.

it was a young woman i used to work with, she had the makings of a brilliant chef and manager in her, but she had an unfortunate problem with alcohol as well. she had quit drinking 3 years ago, was in culinary school and doing well.

then she got dumped by her fiance, went out and got trashed and wrapped her car around a pole. i don't blame him in the least, it isn't his fault she chose that path. they just weren't going to work out, he didn't like the hours she was putting in, and he knew it wasn't going to change, with her becoming a chef. i'm sure he thought it was better to end things before they got married....he couldn't know she'd do this, i'm not sure he ever knew she had a drinking problem, to be honest, he's never been a drinker.

as for the box, i got a week in disney for asking people to respect each other and stop insulting each other. in other words, follow the community values we are all supposed to follow. but you know how it is when you have your own personal trolls... you'd think i'd be used to it after all these years...it just bugs me that i get a week off for allegedly violating the very values i was asking people to respect. 

it's a strange world, and getting stranger by the minute.

thank you, sweetheart, for listening! p.s., polls, did you get my PM elsewhere with my email? 

Messaggio 211 di 542
Ultima risposta

gotta show curtis the 3 stooges, thanks GJ! he LOVES them!
Messaggio 212 di 542
Ultima risposta

Wow, that's really sad Barri. It reminds me a little of a young woman in her early twenties that I work with.  I work with a lot of young women, we're all close and have a really great time at work...a lot of laughs and a lot of fun. I love those girls. But some of their stories would break your heart. I can see that some are on the path to success but some are definitely headed in a downward spiral and it's just hard to watch them self destruct.....knowing there's not a whole lot that you can do for them, other than listen, give support and offer advice. And hope that some of it sinks in. I'm really sorry about your friend though Barri, it's very sad. I feel bad for her family....and the ex. He'll probably live with more than a little guilt, even if what happened is not his fault.

As for the []....same ol same ol I guess. Don't let her get under your skin Barri. You know she wants nothing more than to bait you and then look for the the smallest thing to report. It's her same modus operandi. I'm surprised that you got a suspension for that though, seriously. I got and responded to your message. Thanks for telling me though, I don't usually log in there. I mainly just pop in on occassion to read, but don't really post....so if you hadn't have told me, it could have been there for awhile. : )

Messaggio 213 di 542
Ultima risposta

Related image

Messaggio 214 di 542
Ultima risposta

Messaggio 215 di 542
Ultima risposta

Messaggio 216 di 542
Ultima risposta

Messaggio 217 di 542
Ultima risposta

Messaggio 218 di 542
Ultima risposta

Messaggio 219 di 542
Ultima risposta

this goes out to both of you.. because you DO make me smile, and know i'm not alone...

Messaggio 220 di 542
Ultima risposta