annulla
Visualizzazione dei risultati per 
Cerca invece 
Intendevi dire: 

Is there a way to change the language of my page in ebay to English from Italian?

basim97
Utente della Community

Messaggio 1 di 6
Ultima risposta
5 RISPOSTE 5

Rif.: Is there a way to change the language of my page in ebay to English from Italian?

Se accedi ad www.eBay.it avrai tutto in Italiano, non capisco perchè mai tu non ci riesca, forse fai l'accesso al sito americano (eBay.com) o inglese (eBay.co.uk).

Ciao

#stay safe = keep the distance + use the mask + pay only with PayPal
Messaggio 2 di 6
Ultima risposta

Rif.: Is there a way to change the language of my page in ebay to English from Italian?

I accessed EBay in English , but when I registered, the page turned into Italian because my address is in Italy where I live now in Italy temporarily

Messaggio 3 di 6
Ultima risposta

@basim97  ha scritto:

I accessed EBay in English , but when I registered, the page turned into Italian because my address is in Italy where I live now in Italy temporarily

Ho interpretato la tua domanda al contrario, pensavo lo volessi in Italiano, invece lo vuoi in Inglese.

L'unico modo per averlo in Inglese è usare un altro sito:

www.ebay.com  e www.ebay.co.uk

ma secondo me non ha molto senso per una persona che vive in Italia, soprattutto perchè dovrai sempre verificare se il venditore dell'oggetto che ti interessa spedisce in Italia (se non chiaramente specificato).

Non mi risulta che esista un modo per convertire eBay Italia dall'Italiano all'Inglese.

Ciao

#stay safe = keep the distance + use the mask + pay only with PayPal
Messaggio 4 di 6
Ultima risposta

Hi there 

If you copy the number of the item and enter ebay .com or ebay.co.uk pasting it on the serach label you can see the same item in Us dollars or UK pounds.

The problem , anyway, is that the description of the item is alway in  the language the seller wrote it, so if the seller used italian., it will not be translated in english on ebay.com or co.uk...you have to use a translaltor tool like Google translator to read it in english....

Anyway, automatic translations are not always extremely precise or accurate....so you need to know a little of italian to understand it completely

of course I do not believe there will be problems with shipping; if you live in Italy  and the seller sends to Italy...it's all ok; but if you want the item sent abroad, you need to contact the seller about the shipping destination 

usually the sellers send to the address registered on paypal, if you pay this way.

Do you need help? 🙂 

Messaggio 5 di 6
Ultima risposta

for example

copy the link of the ebay page you want to be translated in english

paste on https://translate.google.com/ in the white square  1

choose the languages (from Italian-----> to English) on the grey labels (maybe you have to select italian and english on 2)

click on 'translate ('traduci'  , if you find the italian page, in the blue label on the right) 3

and you get the full page in English, even the description 🙂

trad.png

Messaggio 6 di 6
Ultima risposta