annulla
Visualizzazione dei risultati per 
Cerca invece 
Intendevi dire: 

Thieve-sellers feel safe and pleased at eBay.de 2000+ EUR Mass Rip-off. How to act against??

bulkcover
Utente della Community

Good afternoon. I have bought an item at eBay.de from seller located in Italy with feedback over 100 and some positives from buyers.

He did not have PayPal and accepted from buyers IBAN only. He sold to me and to several other buyers different lots...

After receiving money for some time he did not send the items for over 2 weeks, then added a tracking number, which is fake and delivered no items to buyers... Now he has new 4 negatives and no positives. Added (private) feedback so not possible to see the texts... Sounds like he cheated all his latest buyers at a sum of over 2000 EUR... Including me at 297.20 EUR

How to handle with this criminal deal?  eBay even does not allow the system for me to conect with them!!!

Any help would do!

Any link to Italian Internet Police?

Messaggio 1 di 7
Ultima risposta
6 RISPOSTE 6

Thieve-sellers feel safe and pleased at eBay.de 2000+ EUR Mass Rip-off. How to act against??

Hello bulkcover

You surely met a cheater (common in italy for bank transfer payment). eBay Italy does not protect payments by bank transfer. Sincerly i don't know how to deal with italian police for this things from your contry, but you can check ebayabuse.com and find some guide, or write to http://www.ebayabuse.com/contatti/
Messaggio 2 di 7
Ultima risposta

un 14000 feed che compra con bonifico su ebay germania da un italiano è veramente leggendario Smiley LOL

Messaggio 3 di 7
Ultima risposta

è un pò tirarsi la mazza sui piedi, in effetti
Messaggio 4 di 7
Ultima risposta

@flutter-shop Thank You, this should be useful link, I will contact them. @pollo_bionico Se si incontra un venditore all'asta, o una donna, mai sapere in anticipo che la guadagnare e che perdere!
Messaggio 5 di 7
Ultima risposta

you're right bulkcover, it's an easy joke, because here in italy it's really common to meet a cheater for bank transfer payment. Always pay by paypal next time here in italy, people are really worse
Messaggio 6 di 7
Ultima risposta

It's full of cheaters everywhere, including Germany as well any other country in the world. Wherever there's a chance to put up a fraud you'll see cheaters appear like mushrooms after an autumn rain. If you buy from Germany and pay without any escrow service, it's just a matter of time before you'll loose money.

Messaggio 7 di 7
Ultima risposta