annulla
Visualizzazione dei risultati per 
Cerca invece 
Intendevi dire: 

Un venditore minaccia di farmi bloccare l'account per un feedback neutro

sigriswil
Utente della Community

Ho effettuato una transazione con un venditore che aveva scritto nella descrizione dell'oggetto che ci sarebbe voluto del tempo perché arrivasse A LUI, e poi l'avrebbe mandato a me. Ho ordinato l'oggetto il 14 novembre e mi è arrivato solo ieri. A me il tempo di spedizione è parso esagerato, e anche il modo in cui si è comportato non mi è parso corretto perché ho dovuto contattarlo molte volte per esortarlo a dirmi che fine aveva fatto il mio oggetto. A dicembre mi aveva scritto che entro dieci giorni sarebbe stato spedito (o almeno credo, perché il suo inglese è pessimo nonostante nel suo profilo dica di parlare tre milioni di lingue diverse) e invece niente. Ho dovuto continuare a scrivergli per capire che fine aveva fatto l'oggetto (anche perchè ho speso 81 euro) e alla fine mi è arrivato tramite corriere dalla FRANCIA, quindi non penso ci volesse tanto tempo ad arrivarmi, anche se gli fosse arrivato dopo un mese da quando l'avevo pagato (e io l'ho pagato il 14 novembre stesso).

Nel feedback ho solo scritto dei tempi di spedizione lunghi (due mesi per arrivarmi) perché non avevo spazio per scrivergli tutto ciò che volevo, ma l'ho fatto privatamente quando mi ha contattato dicendomi che il feedback neutro non era giusto. Ora mi ha scritto minacciandomi di bloccarmi l'account se non cambio il feedback (anche se non mi ha inviato alcuna richiesta di cambio feedback quindi non potrei cambiarlo neanche volendo - e non voglio, perché non lo ritengo giusto).

Vi copincollo la lista dei messaggi che ci siamo scambiati per darvi un'idea:

Data di invio: 09-dic-12

Gentile kevn8619,

excuse me, has the figure been shipped? it's almost a month since I payed it.

Data: 10-dic-12

Gentile sayuchan22,

hello, it is normal that YOU have not received anything yet, I'll let you read the ad because you purchased a product precommande is not out yet, (written in red in the ad) the product was a expensive control my supplier it will be sent when it becomes available

it will be shipped within 10 days

cordially kevin

Data di invio: 10-dic-12

Gentile kevn8619,

Yes but it's been a month since I order it and you didn't write a single message to me to keep me updated about the item I bought. I wonder if I had not written this message if this item would be shipped the same in ten days... However all I can do is wait and see. Thank you.

Data: 11-dic-12

Gentile sayuchan22,

hello, the figure is already out at the supplier and I have a lot of work and comm dasn'm writing my general terms and conditions I am not responsible for delay es supplier

Data di invio: 21-dic-12

Gentile kevn8619,

Has the figure finally been shipped? You said "within ten days" from 10th december, so I hope the figure is on its way. Please let me know, thanks

Data: 21-dic-12

Gentile sayuchan22,

hello, yes there are way to get

Data di invio: 07-gen-13

Gentile kevn8619,

Hi, I still don't understand if the figure has been shipped or not? Let me know.

Data: 08-gen-12

Gentile sayuchan22,

hello yes, it will be very expensive you soon

Data di invio: 08-gen-13

Gentile kevn8619,

Sorry but I don't understand. What does it mean "it will be very expensive you soon"?

Data: 08-gen-13

Gentile sayuchan22,

hello, I just said it is being delivered to you dear

DOPO AVERGLI LASCIATO IL FEEDBACK MI HA SCRITTO QUESTO:

Gentile sayuchan22,

Hello, I just saw your review and I understand it, I am nothing, I could not figure if you sent a pa yet it was out, I'd like you to change your assessment

Data di invio: 11-gen-13 19:51:27 CET

Gentile kevn8619,

I won't change my feedback review because even though you wrote in the description that it would take some time for the item to arrive to you, it took two entire months and I think it's too much. You shipped the item with a Courier so I don't understand why it took so long. Also, you wrote in a very bad english and I didn't understand anything that you said during our conversations, and you didn't even care to keep me updated about my order even though I payed 81 ?. I think your behaviour was not really good and I think you deserve the feedback I left you. I felt like you were joking on me, and I'm a customer. The customer is always right, most of all when I did nothing wrong to you, I payed you in time and I payed a lot of money. So no, I won't change my feedback, sorry. Goodbye.

Gentile sayuchan22,

if you do not take away the assessment I will oblige to make a complaint to ebay because everything was write in my ad, and you could never buy on my ebay, if my english is bad, I'm still the seller for me and the buyer is not all kings, if you are not telling is the same, I offer products or super rare and I am one of them alone vendres especially for a tsumes abroad, if you not change your assessment I block your account on purchases

E in quest'ultimo mi ha minacciata (non so bene di cosa, come vedete il suo inglese è ASSURDO) di bloccarmi "l'account per gli ordini" tradotto testualmente quindi credo intenda l'account Paypal.

Cosa dovrei fare secondo voi? Può davvero bloccarmi tutto se non cambio il feedback?

Soluzioni accettate (0)

Risposte (0)

Fai una domanda