annulla
Visualizzazione dei risultati per 
Cerca invece 
Intendevi dire: 

Problemi invio dagli Stati Uniti dal venditore

Buonasera. Mi sono aggiudicata un oggetto ad un'asta (una barbie) e parlando con il venditore mi ha detto che ha delle strane difficoltà a inviare in Italia e stava chiedendo anche lui aiuto nel forum americano. Non è la prima volta che compro dagli USA e non ho mai avuto problemi e nessuna spesa di importazione aggiuntiva. Mi ha inviato questa risposta:

Your item closed on the 1st of July in the afternoon and we immediately printed the invoice and shipped on the very next day to the Global Shipping Center.
Here's what we found for "Problem with an item shipped to another country (Global Shipping Program)"
If an item was shipped through our Global Shipping Program and it hasn't been delivered yet, it might be because it didn't meet certain shipping requirements such as: •The package exceeded our weight or dimensions limit
•The buyer address provided was invalid
•One or more items in the package were restricted for export/import to the buyer's country.
•The package was damaged when it arrived at our shipping center.
Depending on the situation, the package may need to be returned to the seller, or it may need to be destroyed (in the case of hazardous or prohibited items). For details on how these exceptions will be handled, refer to the email that was sent to you.
Since July4th is a national holiday and the weekend followed I don't believe enough time has passed for concern. Domestic shipping is allowed
more time than this but International shipping is longer depending on the country and the processing center in EBay's control.
I will continue to aid you until your item shows up, but I expect it will be later this week. You may contact Ebay yourself if you still have concerns.
They will verify that we gave you free shipping and the fee placed on the package was their fee for items going to Italy and we don't control
that. We honored our free shipping and we have a liberal return policy, but they determine what fees if any they will refund.
I hope this clarifies our role in the Global shipping process, which ends at the Ebay processing center.

Nell'ultimo messaggio che mi ha inoltrato segna il pagamento via PayPal con spedizione gratuita, ma io ho pagato le spese di spedizione. Mi devo preoccupare? Lui mi ha detto che quando riuscirà a capire queste cose mi invierà l'oggetto o farà il rimborso, ma avendo già ricevuto oggetti simili dagli USA mi sembra strano...

Soluzioni accettate (0)

Risposte (0)

Fai una domanda