annulla
Visualizzazione dei risultati per 
Cerca invece 
Intendevi dire: 

Request for Full Refund - Dior Bobby Bag

silmoli_0
Utente della Community

Dear eBay Staff,

I am writing to you today to request a full refund for a Dior Bobby bag (Transaction ID: 24-09974-75635) that I sold to user P***a V***a (a***7).

I write this email in English to avoid being misunderstood by the various staff as the dispute concerns the Italian and German departments.

On April 20, I sold a Dior Bobby bag for €1,800. The bag was delivered to the user on April 28. On April 28, the user asked for all the proofs of authenticity of the case and I provided the certificate issued by Vestiaire Colective. Not convinced, the user opened the dispute for the return of the object.

On April 29, at my expense, I booked the collection of the bag at a cost of €140. This withdrawal will only take place on 5 May after several reminders from me to the other party

On 9/5 I receive the bag at my home and after opening it I realize that the shoulder strap is not present and the tags have been damaged. I immediately take care to warn the user of the lack of the shoulder strap asking her to send it to me but I do not get any kind of collaboration. I am also told that Pavlina carried out a photo shoot and videos representing the preparation of the package and its delivery to the postal center in order to avoid any discussions about any problems related to the return.

The same day I contact eBay to inform them of what happened and the staff opens a dispute together with the German team.

In the following days I receive from eBay Germany the request to fill in 2 sworn declarations in which I affirm that I have received the bag without shoulder strap.

On May 18, 10 days after the dispute was opened, I received confirmation that the dispute had been closed without a refund in my favor despite having received a bag without a key element which in fact depreciates its entire commercial value.

I have attached all the relevant documentation, including the original listing, the certificate of authenticity, the sworn declarations, and the photos of the damaged bag.

I believe that I have been the victim of fraud and I am requesting your assistance in resolving this matter.

The shoulder strap and tags cannot be purchased separately, and the bag is no longer in its original condition. As a result, I am requesting a full refund of €3100.

In addition, I am also requesting a refund of the €140 that I paid for the return shipping.

I would appreciate it if you could review my case and approve my request for a refund as soon as possible.

I would also like to add that I am considering contacting a lawyer to protect my rights in this matter.

According to eBay's policies, sellers are protected from fraudulent buyers. If a buyer returns an item in a damaged condition, the seller is entitled to a full refund. I believe that I am entitled to a refund in this case, and I would appreciate your assistance in resolving this matter.

Specifically, I am referring to the following eBay policies:

• Item not as described policy: This policy protects sellers from buyers who return items that are not as described in the listing. If a buyer returns an item in a damaged condition, the seller is entitled to a full refund.
  • Refund policy: This policy outlines the steps that sellers and buyers must follow to request a refund. If a seller is approved for a refund, they will be issued a refund within 10 business days.
  • Abusive buyer policy: This policy protects sellers from buyers who engage in fraudulent or abusive behavior. If a buyer is found to have violated this policy, they may be subject to a range of penalties, including account suspension.

I believe that the buyer in this case has violated the eBay Item not as described policy and the Abusive buyer policy. I would appreciate it if you could review my case and take appropriate action.

I would also like to add that the current market value of the bag is €3100. This is because the bag is no longer in its original condition, and it has lost its value as a result. The buyer is responsible for the condition of the bag when they return it, and they should not be able to return it in a damaged condition and expect to get a refund for the original sale price.

In addition, by asking for a refund of the current market value of the bag, I am ensuring that I am fully compensated for my loss. The original sale price of the bag is no longer relevant, as the bag is no longer in its original condition. The current market value of the bag is the best way to determine how much I have lost as a result of the buyer's actions.

Best regards

Messaggio 1 di 4
Ultima risposta
3 RISPOSTE 3

marioelegio
Utente della Community

A chi avresti spedito questa mail?

Premesso che già chiedere 3200 euro di risarcimento per un articolo che avevi venduto a 1800 fa pensare ad una richiesta poco seria.

Devi fare causa ad ebay e non sarà semplice, forse i sono delle possibilità di mediazione per un privato. Guarda nell'accordo di servizio: https://www.ebay.it/help/policies/member-behavior-policies/accordo-per-gli-utenti?id=4259#16.%20Riso...

ciao

mario

Messaggio 2 di 4
Ultima risposta

cizeta1964
Utente della Community

Hai scritto un lunghissimo post ad una community di utenti come te,  non ad ebay....

Messaggio 3 di 4
Ultima risposta

@silmoli_0  ha scritto:

Dear eBay Staff,

I am writing to you today to request a full refund for a Dior Bobby bag (Transaction ID: 24-09974-75635) that I sold to user P***a V***a (a***7).

Best regards

Dal post si vede che e' un copia / incolla preso da qualche altro forum dove qualche moderatore ti ha gia' oscurato dei dati sensibili per la privacy.

"that I sold to user P***a V***a (a***7) "

comunque devi contattare ebay attraverso altri canali diversi dal forum, buona fortuna.

Buongiorno... e casomai non vi rivedessi, buon pomeriggio, buonasera e buonanotte!

Messaggio 4 di 4
Ultima risposta
Hai domande sulle protezione eBay? Inizia da qui!